Custom Magnets and Assemblies
HangSeng Magnetech specializes in custom magnet, magnetic assemblies and customised magnetic solutions production with quick and accurate turnaround. We can driving cost improvements through design.
We are the perfect partner for innovative businesses looking to maximise performance, improve design and reduce costs. We have the expertise to tackle the most challenging of magnetic applications, working with clients to understand their project then design develop and produce a value adding solution.
Having the full package of services in-house gives us full control over costs and planning thereby ensuring we deliver projects on time and within budget.
Manufacturing capacity: HangSeng Magnetech can produce custom magnets and assemblies in large volumes and retain inventory for just in time delivery, as well as small one-off projects.
Lead time: Normal lead time for custom magnets and magnetic assemblies is 5-6 Weeks. Normal lead time for custom plastic or metal assemblies is 6-7 Weeks.
We do more than just magnets: HangSeng Magnetech can also produce plastic or metal parts with embedded magnets. Save time, money, and frustration by producing the entire product with one supplier. HangSeng Magnetech can also offer retail packaging.
Typical Magnetic Applications
Our magnetic technology can be applied to a vast range diverse applications, some typical examples are list below:
- Rotor assemblies for motors and generators
- Magnetic pump couplings
- Halbach arrays
- Mass spectrometers
- Magnetic clamping assemblies
- Sensing and switching assemblies
- Position sensing (rotary and linear)
- Linear actuators
- Hard drives
- Door security
- Magnetic couplings
- Magnetic levitation systems
- Security tag removal systems
• Expert design consultation. HangSeng Magnetech has over 16 years of experience providing magnetic solutions.
• Lock in pricing with blanket orders. HangSeng Magnetech can stock large amounts of inventory for just in time delivery.
• Injection molded plastic parts, with over-molded or embedded magnets. Including assemblies and retail packaging.
• Professional 3D Modeling and drafting by a Certified SolidWorks Professional.
• 3D printing (FDM) prototypes, made from ABS plastic.
• Magnet simulation software (EMS) used to compare magnet designs, configurations, and visualize magnetic field
Ensuring the Right Material for Your Project
We offer a comprehensive range of material types and can recommend the optimum choice for your application:
- Neodymium Iron Boron (NdFeB)
- Samarium Cobalt (SmCo)
- Iron Chrome Cobalt (FeCrCo)
- Compression Bonded
- Injection Moulded