1 x 1/2 x 3/16 Inch NdFeB Double Countersunk Bar Magnets N52, Counterbore Countersunk Rectangular Bar Magnet Neo Cup Magnets Pot Magnet, Strong Powerful Countersink Rectangle Square Magnets, Neodymium Iron Boron Blocks, Sintered NdFeB Fishing Magnet, NIB, Neo holding magnets, Permanent Industrial Magnet China supplier factory 1 x 1/2 x 3/16 Inch NdFeB Double Countersunk […]
Tube Golden Coating NdFeB Magnets, Gold Coated Neo Tube, Neodymium Rare Earth Magnets, Powerful Tube Permanent Magnets, Golden Plating Neodymium Iron Boron Tube
Tube Golden Coating NdFeB Magnets Feature:
1. Part No.: HSND-GNMT-(Size)-(Grade) for example: HSND-GNMT-5*2*5-N35
2. Grade: N35 – N52, 30M – 50M, 30H – 48H, 30SH – 45SH, 28UH – 40UH, 30EH – 35EH, 30AH – 33AH.
3. Material: Rare earth Permanent Neodymium/NdFeB Magnet
4. Performance: High flux, high coercive force, low temperature coefficient and low loss of irreversible.
5. Coating: Gold / Golden / Au
6. Size: 5*2*5 to 100*80*100
7. Application: Loundspeaker, Motor assemblies, Automobile,Wind Generator,MRI,Speaker,IT industry ,Sensor,Communication equipments , Scanner, Camera, Home appliance and so on.
8. Certificates: SGS, ISO9001: 2000, ROHS
9. Made in China
Over the last 10 years, Neodymium Iron Boron magnets have become extremely popular in almost all high technology applications that require high performance magnets. Motors, sensors, computers, and microwave components are a few areas where Neodymium Iron Boron magnets are successfully used . The recent “miniaturization” of electronic and mechanical components is due to the high-energy products that are achieved using Neodymium Iron Boron magnets. Large capacity hard drives, miniature hand held tape recorders, feather weight head sets, and anti-lock braking systems have made tremendous leaps due to the Neodymium magnets.
The selection of Neodymium Iron Boron magnets in your applications will depend on your working environment. If you use the magnets at elevated temperatures, select the alloys that have a high intrinsic coercivity (Hci). If you use the alloy at lower temperatures (such as room temperature), you may select higher Br materials. Remember that if the magnet is being used in adverse conditions, such as repelling positions in motors where repelling magnetic fields are being used to drive the rotor and similar applications, selecting materials with moderate or high coercivity is recommended. Applications where fields are being used to trigger sensors, switches, and similar applications may use lower coercivity magnets.