Neodymium Pot Magnet with Clip Attract Nails Screws Nuts, Strong Magnetic Belt Clip, Customized magnetic waist holder, Popular 2 in Dia Handy Magnet with Belt Clip Ideal for holding nails, screws, fasteners, wrenches and small tools, neodymium round base cup magnets, Magnetic Pot Mounting Holder with Strong Magnets, Magnetic Tool Accessories China Supplier Factory Neodymium […]
Standard Construction Sleeve Shaft Magnetic Coupling, Magnetic Couplings Transmit Torque Driving Shaft, Disc Type Magnetic Couplings, Co-Axial Type Coupling, Rare Earth Permanent Magnetic Couplings, Strong permanent neodymium magnetic systems, Torque Permanent Motor Magnetic Coupling connect gear pumps, electric motor or gear box China Supplier
Standard Construction Sleeve Shaft Magnetic Coupling
HSMAG magnetic couplings transmit torque from the driving shaft to the driven one with magnetic field.
– Design with in-house produced NdFeB or SmCо permanent magnets:
Magnetic field is generated by (NdFeB and SmCo) permanent magnets installed in the driving and driven half- couplings. Protective metal or ceramic containment shroud between the half-couplings ensures tightness of the pumped product. For application at temperatures of the pumped liquid up to 150 ° C neodymium magnets are used, up to 350 ° C – samarium-cobalt magnets. The use of high-coercivity permanent magnets provides compact couplings and high torque values in limited space.
– No leaks, contamination and maintenance:
HSMAG couplings ensure completely hermetic solution for pumping equipment, eliminating any leaks and keeping the pumped product clean unlike mechanical seals. Application of magnetic couplings provides reduction of costs for maintenance, besides, such couplings do not consume any power for operation.
All manufactured shrouds for couplings undergo thorough quality control test with final pressure test exceeding the operating pressure by 25% to identify defects and ensure stable operation of products under load.
– Ideal for application in explosive media:
The production process is organized using ISO 9001-2015 quality management standards.
– Since 2001 HSMAG has been providing services of repair of magnetic couplings, replacement and retrofitting of permanent magnet systems, restoring tightness o couplings and retrofitting couplings of foreign and Russian production.
• In direct cooperation with our customers the requirements for practical and specific coupling systems are individually evaluated.
• Thereafter the optimum cost/performance design is produced by us using CAD systems.
Advantages sm2Co17 vs. NdFeB
• Very high energy product
• High coercivity (resistance to demagnetization)
• Stable at high temperatures up to 350° C
• Very corrosion resistant
Permanent Magnetic Systems
• Today leakage-free transmission is essential in process technology owing to environmental protection reasons. Highly toxic or aggressive media require hermetically sealed drives for pumps, agitators etc. Disc and Co-Axial Magnetic Couplers
• ST permanent magnetic couplings optimally comply with the increasing environmental safety protection awareness. High torques can be safely transmitted wear-free through the vessel walls. If the maximum torque is exceeded, the torque transmission will be interrupted so that overload protection is always guaranteed. Magnetic Co-Axial Type Coupling
• The well proven compact and high-performance magnetic couplings from apply rare earth magnets with excellent magnetic capacities.
• A significant performance advantage of the magnetic coupling is the freedom from wear in contrast to dynamic seals. This offers customers a competitive.
advantage in a growing worldwide market with applications in the chemical, pharmaceutical and plastics industries. Magnetic Couplings Transmit Torque Driving Shaft
• permanent magnetic couplings from using contact-free torque transmission are installed in the following areas:
• Chemical industry
• Pharmaceutical industry
• Food industry
• Industrial ovens