Teflon Coated Neodymium Disc Magnets, PTFE Coated Powerful Disc Neodymium Magnet, Round NdFeB Magnets with PTFE Telfon Coating Teflon Coated Neodymium Disc Magnets are for applications that require low friction and high resistance to liquids and ultrasonic cleaning. Teflon also helps protect the magnet from chipping or breaking. High-performance, PTFE-coated Neodymium disc magnet – water resistant and machine […]
Spinwedge Magnetic Stir Bar Teflon-coating, Wedge-shaped PTFE Magnetic Stirring Bar, Triangular Cross-section Magnetic Stirring Bar, Spinwedge Science Lab Stirrer Bars, Spinwedge Magnetic Alnico Stirring Bar Teflon Coated
Spinwedge Magnetic Stir Bar Teflon PTFE – These wedge-shaped magnetic stirring bars are designed to plow up sediment for thorough dispersion. The sharply angled broad face also provides strong mixing action, perfect for viscous solutions. The PTFE Teflon coating is inert and ideal for stirring aggressive chemical solutions.Wedge shaped stir bar is designed to plow up sediment for thorough dispersion. Sharply angled broad face provides strong mixing action, ideal for viscious solutions.
Spinwedge magnetic stirring bars provide strong turbulence at fairly low speeds and are well suited for churning sediment or dissolving salts.
- Triangular cross-section magnetic stirring bar efficiently churns up settled substrates to ensure complete mixing.
- Unique canted stirring face transfers torque efficiently and ensures thorough blending of viscous solutions
- PTFE Teflon® coated magnetic stir bar is inert and ideal for stirring aggressive chemical solutions.
- Steam autoclavable at 121° C (250° F) for sterile solution stirring applications.
- Triangular wedge shape disperses sediment on the bottom of a container, stirs viscous liquids and solutions, and provides turbulence at slow speeds
- Teflon (PTFE) casing is chemically inert, can be used with corrosive chemicals, and helps reduce friction and wear while spinning
- Smooth surface allows the bar to spin on the bottom of the container to disperse light sediment and air bubbles
- Internal magnet made from alnico V, an alloy of aluminum, nickel, iron, and cobalt
- Casing material is FDA approved for use in food, drug, and cosmetic applications
|Part No.||Length (mm) x O.D (mm)|
|TFN-1.1313||13 x 9.5mm|
|TFN-1.1325||25 x 9.5mm|
|TFN-1.1344||44 x 13mm|
|TFN-1.1351||51 x 13mm|