Spinring Magnetic Stir Bar PTFE, Octagon Spinring Magnetic Stirrer Bar Teflon, Stirring Bar, PTFE Material, PTFE Coating, Ring Shape
Spinring Magnetic Stir Bar PTFE, Stirring Bars provide maximum stabilization of the magnetic stirring bar with the addition of a removable “hoop” around a standard octagonal bar.
Best suited for larger open-neck vessels, such as buckets and beakers
“Spin out” is virtually eliminated
Stirring bar remains centered in vessel
Octagon shape creates a deep vortex without splashing or chattering
Alnico magnet encapsulated in FDA Grade, USP Class VI Teflon PTFE low friction coating; durable and inert
Manufactured in a registered ISO 9001:2008, as verified by SGS certification
- Octagonal bar sits in a removable outer ring to create a vortex to the bottom of the container, center the bar in the vessel, and reduce vibration, splashing, and spin out
- Outer ring and stir bar casing are made from Teflon (PTFE), which is chemically inert, can be used with corrosive chemicals, and helps reduce friction and wear while spinning
- Internal magnet made from alnico V, an alloy of aluminum, nickel, iron, and cobalt
- Casing material is FDA approved for use in food, drug, and cosmetic applications
- Outer ring and bar can be disassembled for cleaning
- Removable stabilizing ring keeps bar centered
- Virtually eliminates spinout
- No chattering noise
Octagonal stirring bar is contained within a removable stabilizing ring that centers it in a container and creates a deep vortex without splashing, chattering, or spinout. Alnico magnet encapsulated in FDA grade Teflon® PTFE is durable and inert. Autoclavable.
Balancing ring positions stirring bar in the midpoint of the container.
Ring is detachable
Stirbar generates vortex to bottom of vessel
Eliminates spraying and resists spinout and turbulent motion
PTFE coated, ALNICO V encapsulated magnet