Rectangle Bar Everlube Neodymium Magnet, 6155 Everlube Block Shaped NdFeB Magnets for Linear Motor, Super Strong Everlube Plating Permanent Magnets, Magnetic plates China Factory Rectangle Bar Everlube Neodymium Magnet Feature: Material neodymium, pure iron, boron ferroalloy and other additives. Grade N35-N52 (M.H.SH.UH.EH.AH) Coating Everlube Shape Rectangle , Long Bar, Block Working temperature(℃) 80℃-250℃ MOQ 100pcs […]
Sphere Gold Coated NdFeB Magnets, 5mm Golden Coating Neocube Magnets, Sintered Neodymium Iron Boron Ball Magnets, Gold Plating NdFeB Sphere Magnets Made in China Supplier
Sphere Gold Coated NdFeB Magnets Feature:
1. Part No.: HSND-GNMS-(Size)-(Grade) for example: HSND-GNMS-5-N35
2. Grade: N35 – N52, 30M – 50M, 30H – 48H, 30SH – 45SH, 28UH – 40UH, 30EH – 35EH, 30AH – 33AH.
3. Material: Rare earth Permanent Neodymium/NdFeB Magnet
4. Performance: High flux, high coercive force, low temperature coefficient and low loss of irreversible.
5. Coating: Gold / Golden / Au
6. Size: 3mm – 25 mm or CUSTOMIZED
7. Application: Loundspeaker, Motor assemblies, Automobile,Wind Generator,MRI,Speaker,IT industry ,Sensor,Communication equipments , Scanner, Camera, Home appliance and so on.
8. Certificates: SGS, ISO9001: 2000, ROHS
9. Made in China
Neodymium iron boron ( NdFeB) is a type of rare earth magnetic material.
NdFeB is the most advanced commercialized permanent magnet material available today.This material has similar properties as the samarium cobalt except that it is more easily oxidized and generally doesn’t have the same temperature resistance.
However, NdFeB magnets have the highest energy products approaching 52MGOe and are mechanically stronger than samarium cobalt magents. NdFeB material is more costly by weight than ceramic or alnico but produces the highest amount of flux per unit of volume or mass amking it very economical for many applicantions. Their high energy products lend themselves to comnpact designs that result in innovative applications and lower manufacturing costs. Unprotected NdFeB magnets are subject to corronsion.
Surface treatments has ben developed that allow them to be used in most applications. These treatments include copper, silver,, gold, nickel, zinc and tin plating and epoxy resin coating.
Beneficial characteristics of NdFeB magnets include their very high energy product, very high coercive force, and moderate temperature stability. Drawbacks include lower mechanical strength, and low corrosion resistance when not properly coated or plated.