Inline Magnetic Trap, “T” Traps Magnetic Liquid Filter Separator, Standard Pipeline Magnetic Separator, In-Line Liquid Trap, Magnetic Trap, Hopper Magnets, Magnetic Separator Filter, Liquid Trap Magnets for Separation, Industrial Pipeline Magnet, T-trap magnetic separators made in China supplier Inline Magnetic Trap Item No. HS-OS series The Liquid Pipeline Magnetic Separator, also known as a Magnetic […]
Sintered NdFeB Laminated Permanent Magnets for Motor, High Corrosion Resistant Magnets, N35AH Glued NdFeB Magnets, Segmentation Neodymium Lamination Rotor Magnet, Low Eddy Current Losses Rare Earth Laminate Generator Magnets
Sintered NdFeB Laminated Permanent Magnets for Motor Technical requirement:
1.The thickness of insulating layers is within 0.04mm.
2. In normal temperature, the bond strength of insulating layers can reach more than 50Mpa.
3. The maximum working temperature can reach 200 ℃.
4. The whole geometric tolerance is within 0.05mm.
5. These small magnets are insulated from each other.
Glued NdFeB magnets could be glued in any sizes depends on customers requests, there is a max Isolation Resistance requests, glue gap thickness etc, and how to test the isolation resistance as below.
Advantages and Disadvantages of NdFeB Permanent Magnets
1) Is the strongest magnetic of permanent magnets, has the high energy (BH value) and good coercive force.
2) Manufacturing by the the vacuum sintering process, process maturity;small dimensions,have the good performances and prices; energy (BH value) of NdFeB magnets is more than ten times higher than Ferrites, it is the strongest magnetic materials in the world today, have “magnetic king”reputation.
3) Using the cutting process after sintering,according to the requirements,by the rapid processing, they can be cutted into square,disc.,ring,segment(like tile shape),and so on;Dimension tolerance is commonly +/-0.05mm,if special request,it can be controlled within 0.05mm range by increasing grinding; If requesting the higher process,using the fast quenching scales manufacturing Nd-Fe-B binding NdFeB 1988,the repumag of dimensions can be reached 0.01mm,but because the organic binder content cause the low energy product,and the much higher cost of forming dies.
4) NdFeB permanent magnets are easy to be rusted/oxided, so their surface should be done eletroplating treatment, such as galvanized(Zn coating), Nickel+copper+nickel, and so on, generally, it requests more than 48hours in Salt-spray test; also can be passivated treament to slow down its oxidative speed; if using the vacuum plating aluminum + electrophoresis epoxy resin, it can go through more than 96hours in Salt-spray condition. Black Epoxy Coated Round Disc NIB Nd-Fe-B Magnets