Magnetic Mig Gun Torch Stand Holder, Mig Gun Holder with Round Magnetic Base , Tig/Mig Magnetic Torch Stand Holder, Welding Torch Holder Support, Magnetic Mounting Brackets Holders with Strong Round Base Ferrie / Neodymium Pot Magnet, Magnetic TIG / MIG Torch Stand Holder, Magnetic Mount Hook Round Base Magnet Fastener, Magnetic Tool Accessories China Supplier […]
Rotary Magnetic Workholding, Round Permanent Magnetic Workholding, Rotary Magnetic Workholding Vise, Magnetic Workholding Tool, Magnetic Workholding Positioning
Rotary Magnetic Workholding Technology Data:
Part No: HSMV-ZYT Series
Dimension: As shown below table
The minimum thickness: 15-30mm
Magnetic Force (Side): 250kgf-2000kgf
Magnetic Force (Top): 200kgf-1500kgf
Explaination: with or without connecting on/off switch
Weight: 5-26 KG
HSMAG Rotary Magnetic Workholding for bench drill, grinding machine, car sales and abrasive etching process, rotary table as a permanent magnet positioning and fastening tool can be used for EDM and precision machine table Drilling the use of the disk table with the operation of light, demagnetization clean and magnetic size adjustable advantages.
HSMV-ZYT Series Rotary Magnetic Workholding product use and characteristics
1. For bench drill, milling machine, grinding machine, car sales and abrasive etching process
2. Rotary permanent magnetic table as a tool for positioning and fastening can be used for EDM machine tools and precision machinery bench drill, milling and other aspects of the use of the disk with the operation of light, demagnetization, magnetic and magnetic adjustable size advantages.
1. Reference standard processing of drilling, milling machines, grinding machines and so on.
2. As a positioning and fastening tool, it uses an electric process machine as an auxiliary device and a high-precision bench drill, milling machine.
3. Strong magnetic field force.
4. Easy to operate, rapid replacement of the workpiece
5. Demagnetization clean and magnetic adjustable.
Magnetic Vises Note:
Do not hold the handle in the process of holding or releasing the workpiece during operation. Do not release the handle during operation to avoid accidental action due to the magnetic action that causes the handle to automatically spring back to the OFF position.
Reduce setup and change-over down time by 50%
Freely machine on all 5-sides to reduce number of operations
No workpiece deformation
|HSMV-ZYT Series Round Permanent Magnetic Workholding Parameters|
|Remark: We are sorry to say that we have no explanation if there is some change of above sizes.|