Speed Motor Magnetic Ring 16-poles Ferrite Radial Magnetization, 16-poles Magnetization Hard Ferrite Ring Multi-pole Magnets, motor rotor permanent magnets, Radially Orientation Multi-pole Ceramic Magnetic Ring, Anisotropic multi-polar magnetic rings in air-conditioning motor rotors and DC brushless motors Speed Motor Magnetic Ring 16-poles Ferrite Radial Magnetization Features: Specification size: custom design drawing Magnetizing mode: Radial 16 […]
Ring Gold Coating Neo Magnets, Golden Plated Ring Neodymium Rare Earth Magnets, Powerful Speaker Permanent Magnets, Golden Coating NdFeB Ring Magnet
Ring Gold Coating Neo Magnets Feature:
1. Part No.: HSND-GNMR-(Size)-(Grade) for example: HSND-GNMR-5*3*2-N35
2. Grade: N35 – N52, 30M – 50M, 30H – 48H, 30SH – 45SH, 28UH – 40UH, 30EH – 35EH, 30AH – 33AH.
3. Material: Rare earth Permanent Neodymium/NdFeB Magnet
4. Performance: High flux, high coercive force, low temperature coefficient and low loss of irreversible.
5. Coating: Gold / Golden / Au
6. Size: 5*2*1 to 120*100*50
7. Application: Loundspeaker, Motor assemblies, Automobile,Wind Generator,MRI,Speaker,IT industry ,Sensor,Communication equipments , Scanner, Camera, Home appliance and so on.
8. Certificates: SGS, ISO9001: 2000, ROHS
9. Made in China
Export Markets:North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe
High quality permanent magnet, neodymium magnet, ndfeb magnet, custom magnet.
Quality Control and Sampling Plan:
Sampling plan for magnetic properties or dimensional attributes is performed according to the customer’s specific requests. Otherwise we use MIL Standard 105D Sampling plan for normal inspection.
1. The superlative strength magnets at present.
2. Used in mostly in smaller, lightweight and thinner design products.
3. The average energy product’s cost is comparable to substitute the ferrite magnet.
4. Prompt Delivery and Competitive Price.
There are 4 different ways in which you can identify the poles of Neodymium magnets.
1. The simplest way is to use another Neodymium magnet that is already marked. By virtue of magnetic properties, the North Pole of the marked magnet will attract the South Pole of the unmarked Neodymium magnet and repel the North Pole
2. Take a compass and bring it close to the Neodymium magnet you want to mark. The North Pole of the compass will be attracted to the South Pole of the Neodymium magnet and repelled by the North Pole
3. Take a magnet and dangle it by a string so that it is freely rotating. The North Pole of the magnet will be the one that points north
4. Use our magnetic pole detector, which is also in the range of our products, to identy the pole of magnet easily.