Inline Magnetic Trap, “T” Traps Magnetic Liquid Filter Separator, Standard Pipeline Magnetic Separator, In-Line Liquid Trap, Magnetic Trap, Hopper Magnets, Magnetic Separator Filter, Liquid Trap Magnets for Separation, Industrial Pipeline Magnet, T-trap magnetic separators made in China supplier Inline Magnetic Trap Item No. HS-OS series The Liquid Pipeline Magnetic Separator, also known as a Magnetic […]
Rectangular Magnets Zinc-Plated NdFeB 48SH, Nd sensor magnet industrial, N48SH Sintered Neodymium-Iron-Boron, strongest powerful block magnets, Super Strong Rectangular Block NdFeB Permanent Bar Neodymium Magnets China Supplier
Rectangular Magnets Zinc-Plated NdFeB 48SH Feature:
Model Number: 48SH
Composite: NdFeB Magnet
Shape: Block / Rectangular
Application: Industrial Magnet
Material: Sintered Neodymium-Iron-Boron
Magnetism direction: Thickness
Coating: Blue Zn
2)Various grades and coating
3)Application: Computer, automobile
4)Certificate: CE, ROHS
1. Grade: N33-N52,33M-48M,33H-48H,30SH-45SH,30UH-38UH and 30EH-35EH;
2. Maximum Working temperature: 60°C to 200°C
3. Shape: Arc, Block, Bar, Ring, Cube, Disc, or others. 38SH Block Shape Permanent Magnet Blue Zinc-Plated
4. Application: Computer, automobile, electric machinary, electro-sound devices, automatic control, magnetic force mechanism, microwave communication, petrochemical industry, medical apparatus and equipment
* Higher unit magnetic properties than other magnet
* Lower temperature coefficient of magnetic properties than ceramic but higher than SmCo type rare earth magnet
Sintered NdFeB magnet
Bonded NdFeB magnet
Packing Details : Packing, white box, carton with foam and iron sheet to sheilding the magnetism during the transportation.
Delivery Details : 7-30 days after order confirmation.
Neodymium magnets are graded depending on the material that makes them i.e. N35, N38, N38SH, N42, etc…As a general rule of thumb, the higher the grade i.e. the number following the letter ‘N’, the stronger the magnet. The strongest Neodymium magnet (or simply the highest grade Neo magnet) available in the market today is the N52. Any letter or letters that follow the grade i.e. SH in N38SH represent the temperature rating of the magnet. In case there’s no letter or letters following the grade, the magnet is said to be a standard temperature neodymium magnet. Neo magnets have standard temperature ratings (no designation). The ratings include; M, H, SH, UH, EH. Please note you can find all the temperature ratings of each Neodymium magnet grade we sell on our Neodymium magnets specifications page.