Teflon Coated Neodymium Disc Magnets, PTFE Coated Powerful Disc Neodymium Magnet, Round NdFeB Magnets with PTFE Telfon Coating Teflon Coated Neodymium Disc Magnets are for applications that require low friction and high resistance to liquids and ultrasonic cleaning. Teflon also helps protect the magnet from chipping or breaking. High-performance, PTFE-coated Neodymium disc magnet – water resistant and machine […]
PTFE Coating Saturn Magnetic Stir Bar, Saturn Spinbar PTFE Magnetic Stir Bar, Rotating Magnetic Stirring Bars, saturn spinbar magnetic stirrer bar, saturn-shaped spinbar, magnetic spinbars, magnetic stirring
Saturn Magnetic Stir Bar / Rotating stirring bars may be obstructed by powders being dissolved in a fluid, but the uniquely engineered Saturn Spinbar Magnetic Stirring Bar easily stirs powders into solution without getting stalled. A prominent sphere in the middle of the bar elevates the stirring bar arms during rotation and consequently diminishes the surface contact area permitting the magnet to spin freely without stalling. Saturn Spinbar Magnetic Stirring Bars are made with inert FD- grade PTFE that has outstanding chemical resistance, to safeguards solutions being stirred from potential contamination.
- Cylindrical shaped bar with a molded sphere at its center (also called a Saturn shape), for applications such as stirring powders in a liquid
- Teflon (PTFE) casing is chemically inert, can be used with corrosive chemicals, and helps reduce friction and wear while spinning
- Integral molded sphere at center of bar lifts the ends of the bar off the bottom of the container to reduce drag
- Internal magnet made from alnico V, an alloy of aluminum, nickel, iron, and cobalt
- Autoclavable at 121 degrees Celsius (250 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Easily stirs powders without getting stalled
- Large integral bulb in the stirring bar lifts bar ends, letting bar spin freely with reduced drag.
- PTFE Teflon coated magnetic stir bar is inert chemical- and heat-resistant. Steam autoclavable at 121° C (250° F) for sterile solution stirring applications.
- Steam autoclavable at 121° C (250° F) for sterile solution stirring applications.
- Large sphere at the bar’s center lifts the stirring bar ends while spinning
- Reduced surface contact area allows the bar to spin with decreased drag
- Available with a length of 40mm or 50mm (1.5 or 2″) to match with a wide variety of vessels with both round and flat bottoms
- Alnico magnet encapsulated in FDA Grade, USP Class VI Teflon PTFE low friction coating; durable and inert
- Manufactured in a registered ISO 9001:2008, as verified by SGS certification
- Autoclavable at 121ºC (250ºF)
|Part No.||Length (mm)|
|TFN-1.0340||40 mm (1⅝”)|
|TFN-1.0350||50 mm (2″)|