Inline Magnetic Trap, “T” Traps Magnetic Liquid Filter Separator, Standard Pipeline Magnetic Separator, In-Line Liquid Trap, Magnetic Trap, Hopper Magnets, Magnetic Separator Filter, Liquid Trap Magnets for Separation, Industrial Pipeline Magnet, T-trap magnetic separators made in China supplier Inline Magnetic Trap Item No. HS-OS series The Liquid Pipeline Magnetic Separator, also known as a Magnetic […]
Powerful Magnetic Holding Hook 46KG, Permanent Magnetic Mounting Hook, Super Extra Power Magnetic Hanging Hook, N50 Rare Earth NdFeB Pot Magnet, Powerful Clamping Hook Magnet, Magnetic Hook China Supplier
Powerful Magnetic Holding Hook 46KG Ø38 mm X 49.6 mm Part No.HS-NE38 by HSMAG Features:
Material: Neodymium (NdFeB ) and Steel
Part No.: HS-NE38
Plating / Coating: Nickel (Ni-Cu-Ni) or Zinc (Zn)
Pot Magnet Size:
Pot Total Diameter (D): 38 mm
Hole Diameter (D1): 10 mm
Pot Height (H): 18.3 mm
Hook Total Height (H1): 49.6 mm
Thread M: M6
Weight: 77 g
Holding Force: 46 kg
Tolerance: ±0.1 mm
Maximum Operation Temperature: 80 °C
Delivery Time: 7-15 days
Made in China
1 ARE YOU TIRED OF CLUTTER?
With our magnetic hook set you can quickly and easily organize your:
Kitchen / Garage / Home / Work / Office Space
2 NO TOOLS REQUIRED. QUICK AND EASY TO ASSEMBLE.
– Put them on any magnetic surface.
– No drill. No holes. No mess.
3 GREAT FOR PERMANENT OR TEMPORARY USE.
– Never lose your keys again with magnetic hooks.
– Great for hanging seasonal decorations.
– Take them on the road with you for extra hanging and storage solutions.
SO MANY HANDY USES. N50 Hook Magnet
– Neodymium Magnetic Hooks work great on refrigerators, metal filing cabinets, mobile homes, tool boxes,
workplace lockers, steel kitchen backdrops, magnetic whiteboards, steel shelving or any other magnetic surface.
– Handy to help organize tools, sporting equipment, kitchen utensils, keys, gardening equipment, cables and wires, calendars and much, much more.
DIRECT PULL STRENGTH
-A plant hanging from a hook magnet attached to a steel or metal ceiling would be an example of “direct pull”. Attached to a vertical surface,
“shear force” is roughly 1/3 less than direct pull force. The thickness and content of the steel and the friction of the finish also have an effect.