Half Magnetic Drum, Magnetic Drum Systems, Half Magnetic Drum Roller, Drum Magnets, automated separating system, Permanent Magnetic Drum Rotating Magnet, Magnetic Rotary Separator China Supplier Half Magnetic Drum, also named half magnetic roller, has a half disc(180 degree) stationary magnetic section that is covered by a revolving round stainless steel shell with rotation axis. It […]
Neodymium Round, Square and Rectangular Grate Magnets and Hopper Magnets No Baffle, Neodymium Grate Magnets No Baffle, NdFeB Hopper Magnets
Neodymium Grate Magnets / Neodymium Hopper Magnets provide a properly configured, high-density magnetic field to trap and hold ferrous fines, fragments, and small metal objects as product flows through them. Stainless steel tubing and frames are welded into strong, integral units. They can be installed – or simply laid – inside hoppers, housings, and bins – and easily removed for cleaning. Grates are built for low-abrasion applications and should measure at least twice the size of your outlet opening, so as not to restrict product flow.
Magnetic grids are extremely efficient at removing fine ferrous contamination from free flowing products such as powders, granules, liquids and emulsions. They are easily placed in hoppers, product intake points, chutes and at finished goods outlet points.
Contaminations such as rust and fine ferrous dust from machinery wear are often too small to be detected by a Metal Detector but are easily removed by these highly efficient magnetic grids.
1. Round, square, rectangle or any odd shape can be custom made.
2. Bolt on rod grids (not food grade) have a gauss rating of 11-12,000 gauss.
3. Food/dairy grade grids are all 316 stainless steel and fully welded 10-10,500 gauss.
4. Drawer grids (no housing) are placed through the side of a chute covering the chute fully inside with toggle latches holding the unit against the outside of chute. When ready to clean just undo latches and extract the grid for cleaning.
5. Easy clean drawer type grids have an outer tube with a magnetic rod welded to it’s frame. When ready to clean, extract the grid then withdraw the magnets and the held contamination just drops off. It is then ready to be placed back into the chute and the product is protected.
6. The standard gap between the magnetic rods is 285mm but they can be closed up if the product can flow through without bridging. Alternatively, the gaps can be opened up utilising deflection bars positioned above the gaps, to help deflect the product closer towards the magnets.
Rare Earth Neodymium Grid Magnets No Baffle, Magnetic Grates, Magnetic Hoppers, Magnetic Grids No Baffle
•Simple to install
•Reduces ‘spark’ risk
•Removes sub-micron sized contaminants
•Meet audit requirements
•Rare earth 7,000, 11,000 and 9,000 Gauss
Secondary protection – fines.
1. Area needing magnetic coverage and shape.
2. Product type, flow and consistency.
3. Product temperature.
4. Standard 80 C rating with high temperature.
5. What grade required: Industrial, food/dairy.
6. What design required:
Standard bolt on rods (not food grade)
Food/dairy grade fully welded.
7,000 Gauss – standard strength
9,000 Gauss – high strength
11,000 Gauss – super high strength
On tube surface
Rare earth neodymium iron boron
N35 and N45 – Inspected and confirmed via hysterograph prior to use
-20°C / +90°C
316 grade stainless steel
316 grade stainless steel – aerospace quality
316 grade stainless steel
Polished to 0.6μm
•High temperature samarium cobalt magnetic material +250°C
•Sizes up to 1000mm x 1000mm
•Safety relay switch
NO BAFFLE, SQUARE
NO BAFFLE, RECTANGLE
NO BAFFLE, ROUND
- All cartridges have a 1″ diameter. #.25-20 Tap Size – Both Ends.
- All part numbers are 2″ in height.
- Standard units feature 1″ diameter cartridge encased in 316 Stainless steel and mounted on 2″ centers.
- All measurements are in inches.
- Direction of Magnetization (DOM) is through the thickness (unless noted).
- Unless otherwise specified, magnets will be furnished in magnetized condition.