Formwork Construction Shuttering Magnets Neodymium 3100KG Galvanized Zinc Coating Precast Shuttering Magnets, Powerful precast concrete Magnetic Box, Construction Building Rare Earth NdFeB Magnet Shutters China Supplier Formwork Construction Shuttering Magnets Neodymium 3100KG Part No.: HS-STM-3100B Type: Rare Earth Steel Metal Composition: Neodymium Plating: Galvanized / Zinc Net Weight: 10.32 KG Application Temperature: Up To 80°C […]
Neodymium Magnetic Nailing Plate M/Rd36, Strong Pull Force NdFeB Magnetic Nailing Plate For Precast Anchors, Neodymium Magnet Socket Holder, Magnetic Nailing Plates, Magnetic Holding Plate for Precast Concrete Magnet
Neodymium Magnetic Nailing Plate Feature:
Part No.: HS-MFP36
Diameter D(mm): 90
Height H(mm): 12
Materal: Steel With magnets
Coating: Copper / Zinc
Pull Force: 120kg
1. The special design of neodymium magnetic core forms super strong magnetic circuit and magnetic force;
2. Surface treatment can be Zinc plating, Copper plating, epoxy coating, balckening, etc. or using stainless steel;
3. Customized dimensions and specifications are available.
Shuttering magnets are widely used in precast concrete industry, the strong magnetic systems fix the frameworks onto
steel table, they are easily operated, save labor cost and improve efficiency.
The magnetic plate is used to fix the sockets to steel formwork.We have diameter of 60mm,74mm 90mm, 115mm and 135mm,pull force
50KG,100KG,120KG,150KG,180KGwith thread M12 to M52 on request.
1. Can we visit the factory to conduct an audit?
Yes, you are welcome to visit our partner factory by prior agreement.
2. How do we retain client confidentiality?
We are happy to sign Confidentiality Agreements with customers and will honor them.
3. Which languages do we do business in?
Although we do business with many countries around the world, we can only communicate effectively in Chinese English.
All information supplied should therefore be supplied in this form.
4. Is there a minimum volume of business required to conduct international purchasing?
There are no minimum volumes, but the prices of the goods, plus the fixed costs of importing makes it more economical to buy in high volumes. All potential customers will be assessed on an individual basis to determine if it appears a viable option for all parties to develop a relationship.
|PART No.||THREAD M/Rd||DIAMETER (mm) D||HEIGHT (mm) H|