Precast Concrete Shuttering Magnet 1350KGS, Concrete Shuttering Magnets, Precast Concrete Magnetic Clamps, 1350KGS Prefabricate Concrete Formwork Magnets, Precast Concrete Magnet SUPPLIER OF CHINA Precast concrete shuttering magnet is a new magnetic assemby which is used to fix the framework in precast industry. The assembly consists of some strong neodymium magnets and steel plates which form […]
NdFeB Countersunk Channel Magnet, NdFeB Countersunk Square Magnet in Steel, Channel Magnet w/ Countersunk Hole, Rectangular Cup Magnet w/ Countersunk Hole, Square Type Block Pot Magnets
NdFeB Countersunk Channel Magnet Feature:
Part No.: HSNIA-10
Dimensions: L(10mm) * L1(5mm) * W(13.5mm) * H(5mm) * D1(3.3mm) * D2(6.5mm)
Holding Force: 4 (KG)
Material: Countersunk / Countersink Neodymium Magnets / Steel Shell Pot
Plating/Coating: Ni-Cu-Ni (nickel) triple plated, Galvanized
Magnetization Direction: Through thickness
Max Operating Temp: 176ºF (80ºC) or as per needs
Tolerances: ±0.004″ (+/-0.1mm)
Other: All magnets passed QC(Br. Flux.Dimensions) and 24-Hour Salt Spray Test.
For NIA10-NIA30, there is only one Countersunk Hole, for the rest, there are two.
A powerful countersunk nedoymium magnet fixed into the steel channel forming a magnetic channel assembly with strong adhesive force on the surface.
High magnetic flux density provides very strong magnetic force. Since the hole for flathead screw is bored directly in the thin and flat magnet, it can be mounted even on a lid easily. Use at 80℃ or below.
· Rare-earth magnets are sorted into samarium-cobalt magnets and neodymium magnets.
· Samarium-cobalt magnets are known to be very powerful magnets.
· Highly resistant to rust and high temperatures, but mechanical strength is slightly lacking.
· Similar neodymium, it is popular as a compact and lightweight material.
· Neodymium magnets created what is said to be the strongest magnetic field among magnets currently in the market.
· Can be machined into a round, square or ring shape according to the application.