Magnetic Trigger Lifting Description BURN TABLE/PARTS HANDLING Lightweight aluminum housing One hand operation Move sheets and parts fast, safely and easily Retrieve hot parts from burn tables Specifications Strength 55 lbs. Width 2.375″ Length 3-3/8″ Height 8-13/16″ Colour, sizing or style depicted in some photos may not be exactly as described. Please check your product […]
Mini Carbide Scribe For Fine Detail Work With Magnetic End, Mini Magnetic Carbide Scribe, Mini Tungsten (60 degree point) Carbide Scribe
Mini Carbide Scribe with magnetic end SPECIFICATIONS:
– Scriber Tip Made of: Tungsten Carbide
– Body Diameter: Weight1/8″ – 3.15mm
– Overall Length: 1-17/64″- 32.1mm
A replacement Tungsten Carbide Tip for marking, etching scriber.
Tip can be used on all metals, ceramics and glass, a utility scribe made by HSMAG Magnetic Tools. The point of this replacement tip tip is made of tungsten Carbide. Can be held with any hand pin vise collet type with a 1/8″ capacity. Mini carbide scribes Made in China.
- Identify and mark the material you are returning to the stock rack, before you forget what it is.
- Make non contaminating marks for welding and soldering.
- A tight fitting cap is included so this can stay in your pocket without stabbing you in the leg when you sit.
- Remove chips and scribing dust from the steel you are working.
Custom sized Mini Carbide Scribe For Fine Detail Work With Magnetic End can be made upon request. Please contact us by E-mail us or call 86-574-27667267 for any size and design you need.
|w/ Magnetic End||Dimensions|
|HSMAGCS-01||Yes||Diameter: Weight1/8″ – 3.15mm
– Overall Length: 1-17/64″- 32.1mm (without cap)1/4″ N42 cylinder neodymium magnet
|HSMAGCS-02||No||Diameter: Weight1/8″ – 3.15mm
– Overall Length: 1-17/64″- 32.1mm (without cap)