Half Magnetic Drum, Magnetic Drum Systems, Half Magnetic Drum Roller, Drum Magnets, automated separating system, Permanent Magnetic Drum Rotating Magnet, Magnetic Rotary Separator China Supplier Half Magnetic Drum, also named half magnetic roller, has a half disc(180 degree) stationary magnetic section that is covered by a revolving round stainless steel shell with rotation axis. It […]
Magnetic Grates Ceramic Round with Angular Baffle, Heavy Duty Hopper Magnets, Ceramic / Ferrite Round Magnetic Grids, Round Grate Magnet with Angular Baffles
Magnetic Grates or Grate Magnets by HSMAG are designed to remove fine ferrous fragments and larger metal objects from dry, gravity fed, free flowing material. They are suitable for use in various industries such as food, pharmaceutical, plastic and more.
Grate Magnets come in a variety of shapes and sizes for use in round, square, or rectangular hoppers, chutes, housings, and bins. They are an effective way to remove ferrous metal and fragment contamination in free-flowing materials conveyed by gravity. This magnetic design provides up to 100% more active contaminant collection area than other designs. Buy the best hopper magnets.
Each cartridge is manufactured from tough #304 stainless steel and filled with high-density Ceramic 5 permanent magnet material. The Hopper Magnet features all stainless steel, welded construction with optional rod and angle baffles positioned between cartridges to direct the product flow over the magnet (plain style, with no baffles, is also available). Grates should have at least twice the cross-sectional area of the hopper outlet opening.
HSGR Series Round Magnets with Baffles
- Available Diameters: 4″, 6″, 8″, 10″, 12″
- All cartridges have a 1″ diameter. #.25-20 Tap Size – Both Ends.
- All part numbers are 2 1/2″ in height.
- Standard units feature 1″ diameter cartridge encased in 316 Stainless steel and mounted on 2″ centers.
- All measurements are in inches.
- Direction of Magnetization (DOM) is through the thickness (unless noted).
- Unless otherwise specified, magnets will be furnished in magnetized condition.