Pipe Magnets, Permanent Bullet Magnet & Pipe Magnets, Housed Bullet Magnet, Bullet Magnetic Separators Pipe Magnets – The most effective separation system in terms of price/quality. With powerful ferrite magnet core. Manual cleaning. Suitable for industry: Cattle / animal feeds Ceramic Food Minerals (fine) Plastic / rubber Recycling Seeds. DESIGN: Permanent pipe magnets are built […]
Customized Housed Bullet Magnet, Center Flow Magnet, Bullet Magnet, Pipe Magnets, Permanent Pipe Magnets, Magnetic Bullet, Housed Bullet Magnet, Customer Permanent Magnetic Bullet Separator
Housed Bullet Magnet are ideal for the removal of tramp type contamination, for example nuts, bolts, staples etc., from gravity and pneumatically conveyed pipelines.
The unit is designed to prevent tramp iron from damaging expensive process machinery such as blenders, granulators, mixers and screw feed conveyors.
A high intensity magnetic bullet element is centrally mounted within a stainless steel housing. The design ensures that product flow is unaffected by the magnetic element.
The bullet element incorporates high intensity rare earth magnetic material which generates deep penetrating magnetic flux fields which ensure contamination is captured. The angled nose cone assists in maintaining product integrity and full flow during processing.
All dry powders and granular type materials can be processed through the unit. Electrical safety interlocks can be fitted to the magnetic packs to stop the process should they be accidentally opened.
Bullet magnets are an efficient device for extracting small ferrous particles as well as large pieces of contamination from gravity or air blown pipelines for products such as flour, sugar, salt etc.
1. The cone shaped bullet tip ensures optimum product distribution to the magnet without impeding product flow.
2. Designed for quick and easy cleaning outside the bullet housing.
3. Industrial, food and dairy grade units custom built on request.
4. Food/dairy grade units are fully welded with a catchment ledge at the bottom of the bullet helping to stop contamination wash off.
5. Rare earth or ceramic magnet base material is offered.
6. Ceramic gauss rating is 3000 gauss, rare earth gauss ratings from 8,000 – 12,000 gauss depending on the size and application required.
7. 304/316 stainless steel offered.
1. Inlet/outlet sizes and flange requirements.
2. Product type, product flow rates, product temperature.
3. Pressure rating if required (Internal, external).