Gold Plating Neocubes 4mm Sculpture Magnets, Amazing Neodymium-Iron-Boron Cube Magnets, premium extremely super strong tiny magnet, Powerful NdFeB Block Magnets for Fridge, Whiteboard, Glassboards Rare Earth ultra-strength cube magnets, Sintered Neodymium Small Magnet China Supplier Gold Plating Neocubes 4mm Sculpture Magnets Feature: Magnet Material: NdFeB or Neodymium Iron Boron Plating/Coating Au / Gold Grade N45 […]
High Temperature Resistant SmCo Magnetic Rings, Rare Earth Material Samarium-Cobalt Ring Magnet, Custom Made SmCo Permanent Magnet for Rotor Motor, high power energy resistance temperature smco magnets SmCo5 Sm2Co17 China Supplier
These SmCo Magnetic Rings belong to the group of particularly coercive magnets with great corrosion conditions. They are often utilized when the magnet needs to operate under high temperatures. These are with or without countersunk.
Attributes of SmCo Ring Magnets –
SmCo magnets are axially magnetized
Standard quality grade RSC26H is used. Please contact us if in need of other grades
Can be acquired with/without countersunk holes
Max temperature: 350 °C
Tolerances – SmCo ring magnets have tolerance of +/- 0.1 mm
Various Size, Uncoated or Ni coating samarium cobalt magnets if needed, Most Samarium Arc magnets are Magnetized through thickness in pairs. We would like to supply affordable price samples to customer.
SmCo magnets are produced of the rare earth material samarium-cobalt. SmCo magnets are highly coercive with excellent corrosion resistance. They are commonly used at sensors or other devices where the magnet needs to operate in high temperatures.
SmCo permanent magnet is a superior permanent magnet material, which not only has high magnetic property, but also has strong corrosion resistance, oxidation resistance, low temperature coefficient, high Curie temperature, and can be used in higher ambient temperature. Widely used in motor, instrument, sensor, detector, radar and other high-tech fields. Rare Earth Material Samarium-Cobalt Generator Magnet
1. Material: sintered samarium cobalt (Sm2Co17);
2. Service temperature ≤350℃;
3. Curie temperature: 700-800℃
4. Density: 8.4g/cm
5. Shape: wafer, ring, square, arc, Special-shaped;
6. Surface treatment: usually without surface treatment, nickel can be plated;
7. Size: any variable size can be customized according to customer requirements.
8. Packing: standard packing by sea, land or air can be packed according to customer’s requirements, so as to facilitate handling and avoid damaging the products in the process of transportation
9. Delivery date: generally 7-20 days, according to the quantity and processing difficulty.