Magnetic Paint Spray Gun Holder Stand Gravity Paint Spaying Steel Hook Magnetic Spray Gun Hook, Magnetic Spray Gun / Utitlity Hook,Paint Gun Magnetic Hook, Spray Gun Magnetic Holder,Magnetic Gravity Feed Spray Gun Holder, Customized Hanger Magnets China Supper Factory Magnetic Paint Spray Gun Holder Stand is also called as Magnetic Spray Gun Hook Ideal for […]
Ferrite Flat Pot Magnets, Ferrite (Ceramic) Flat Holding Pot Magnets, Ferrite Blind Ended Shallow Pot Magnet Assemblies, Ferrite magnets in steelpot, Glue-in ferrite pot magnets, Ceramic flat pot
Ferrite Flat Pot Magnets Feature:
- These magnets are economical, ferrite magnets, which are chrome plated to give a high corrosion resistance which also makes them robust
- Good for clamping and fixing, and ideal for sub-assemblies.
- The pot magnets inclued disc ferrite magnet, Shell material: steel.
- They are ideal for using in a fixing application such as Office, Home, Point of Sale Displays, Exhibitions, Marketing displays, on doors and holding lights in place
- They are available in diameters from 10mm with a 0.4kg pull up to 125mm with a 130kgs pull
- Maximum operating temperature is 200°C
- These magnets are glued into indentations when screwing is not possible. They have a higher adhesive force than countersunk pot magnets because the contact surface is larger.
- The hard ferrite permanent magnets are embedded in a steel pot. The steel pot increases the adhesive force of the magnet on direct contact with a thick iron surface. If there is no direct contact with the counterpart, or if the steel plate is thin, painted or rough, you can strain it much less.