Inline Magnetic Trap, “T” Traps Magnetic Liquid Filter Separator, Standard Pipeline Magnetic Separator, In-Line Liquid Trap, Magnetic Trap, Hopper Magnets, Magnetic Separator Filter, Liquid Trap Magnets for Separation, Industrial Pipeline Magnet, T-trap magnetic separators made in China supplier Inline Magnetic Trap Item No. HS-OS series The Liquid Pipeline Magnetic Separator, also known as a Magnetic […]
Double Tip Type Magnetic Rod Filter, Customized NdFeB Magnetic Filter Separator For Water Treatment, Magnetic Water Filters For Central Heating System, Magnet Water Filter, Magnetic Boiler Filter Rods Bars Tubes, Permanent Rod Magnets, Magnetic Rod separator filter bar magnets China supplier
Double Tip Type Magnetic Rod Filter Basic Info:
A magnetic filter bar consists of an internal core and an external cladding, which in turn consists of a cylindrical magnet block and a permeable iron sheet. A good magnetic filter bar should have an even spatial distribution of magnetic induction lines and a maximum magnetic induction point distribution that fills the entire bar as much as possible, as it is generally placed in a moving product transmission line. The surface of the bar should be smooth with little resistance and free of environmentally harmful substances to avoid contaminating material and the environment.
Features of Magnetic Filter Bar
1. The most common diameter is 1″(25MM), the length can be from 75mm to 2500mm. Other Standard magnetic filter bars include diameter 10, 16, 19, 20, 22, 2325, 28, 32, 38, 50, 76, 100mm.
2. Housing SS304 & SS316 are available. It is equipped with high density Ceramic 8 magnets and high-energy Rare-earth magnets to suit your application. You can build or modify your own magnetic separation equipment with individual magnetic filter bar.
3. Magnetic strength ranges from 2000 to14000gauss.The magnetic strength for Magnetic bars with Ceramic can be more than 2500 Gauss on the surfaces while magnetic tubes with Rare-earth magnets which peak value can be more than 13, 000 Gauss on the surfaces. Max temperature is up to 350 Centigrade degree
4. Fully seal welded with either plain ends or tapped ends are available to suit your application.
5. Waterproof is available
Characteristics of Magnetic Filter Bar
The working environment of magnetic filter bar requires a certain degree of corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance and, in some cases, a high magnetic induction. This can be achieved by using different thicknesses of magnetic conductive sheet.
The surface magnetic induction of a magnetic filter bar is proportional to the size of the smallest particles that can be absorbed. In other areas, a lower one can be used. Customized Pear Shaped Magnetic Bar Filters
When the magnet filter bar is in contact with the fluid, there is an irreversible loss of internal magnetic energy, if the loss exceeds 30% of the initial strength or if the surface of the wrapped iron or stainless steel tube is worn and broken, the bar needs to be replaced. This is because the damaged bar exposes the magnet which is generally brittle and coated with some oil which can contaminate the material and the environment.
Magnetic filter bar of HSMAG Magnetech can work for 1-2 years under heavy loads and 10 years or more under light loads.
Magnetic Filter Bar Diameter Table
1. ”√” means it can be manufactured on the condition of the diameters listed in the table. ”一 ” means it cannot be manufactured.
2. SmCo magnets are often used in the EH temperature range for magnetic bars less than 38 mm in diameter. However, if they are larger than 38 mm in diameter, SmCo magnets are not considered.
3. The related Max working temperature from different series.
H series: 120°C
SH series: 150°C
UH series: 180°C
EH series: 350°C
|Dry Powder||7000-8000 Gauss|
|Wet Slurry||9000-10000 Gauss|
|Nanometer Particles||over 12000 Gauss|
|SS304||Widley used in most applications|
|SS316/316L||More corrosion resistance, and are used in food or chemical industries|
|Round||Φ 16||350 °C||100 °C||80 °C||–||–||–||–|
|Φ 19||350 °C||350 °C||350 °C||120 °C||100 °C||–||–|
|Φ 22||350 °C||350 °C||350 °C||120 °C||100 °C||80 °C||–|
|Φ 25||350 °C||350 °C||350 °C||150 °C||120 °C||100 °C||80 °C|
|Φ 28||350 °C||350 °C||350 °C||150 °C||120 °C||100 °C||80 °C|
|Φ 32||350 °C||350 °C||350 °C||150 °C||120 °C||100 °C||80 °C|
|Φ 50||350 °C||350 °C||350 °C||180 °C||150 °C||120 °C||100 °C|
|Φ 102||350 °C||350 °C||350 °C||180 °C||180 °C||150 °C||120 °C|
|Square||25X25||350 °C||350 °C||350 °C||150 °C||120 °C||100 °C||80 °C|
|50X50||350 °C||350 °C||350 °C||180 °C||150 °C||120 °C||100 °C|
|Unit Conversion: 1 T=10000 Gauss * recommended diameter is Ø25mm|