SmCo Bi-pole Deep Pot Magnet, twin-pole pot magnet, Samarium Cobalt bi-pole deep pot magnets, SmCo Cylindrical Pot brass body with fitting tolerance h6, SmCo Deep Pot Holding Magnets This is a SmCo Bi-pole Deep Pot Magnet (also known as a twin-pole pot magnet) which can be used in high temperature clamping applications. It is called a […]
Deep Pot Holding Magnet NdFeB with neck / pin, Bar Cylindrical Rod Magnet NdFeB steel body with neck, Deep Pot Magnets, Magnetic Holding Assemblies
Deep Pot Holding Magnet feature:
- Configuration: deep pot holding (cylinder, bar, rod)
- Steel body pot with mild steel pole pieces, and with neck / pin
- Powerful rare earth neodymium permanent magnet material
- The working temperature of this magnet is around 80° C / 176°F
- Painted or coated with Zinc, Galvanized, Nickel or Chrome
- Ideal for clamping applications
Pot Magnets are Magnetic Holding Assemblies for use where a very strong surface holding magnet is required. The magnet sits inside a steel case which provides extra strong magnetism on one face only, provides a hole for fixing and also protects the magnet from damage and steel body with neck.
One of the largest usages of magnets is the application of holding or gripping, the basic principle of the holding or pot magnet is to direct and concentrate the flux from both magnetic poles to one active face. This is usually achieved with steel pole pieces or a steel-backing cup.
Other sizes and shapes may be possible (subject to minimum order quantities. ) Please Call Us Today! tel: 86-574-27667267 or email: email@example.com
D: +0.1/-0.1 mm
d, H, L: +0.2/-0.2 mm