SmCo Bi-pole Deep Pot Magnet, twin-pole pot magnet, Samarium Cobalt bi-pole deep pot magnets, SmCo Cylindrical Pot brass body with fitting tolerance h6, SmCo Deep Pot Holding Magnets This is a SmCo Bi-pole Deep Pot Magnet (also known as a twin-pole pot magnet) which can be used in high temperature clamping applications. It is called a […]
AlNiCo Deep Pot Holding Magnets, Bi-pole Magnet Cylindrical Pot, Bar Magnets AlNiCo steel body with fitting tolerance h6, AlNiCo-Rod Deep Blind Ended Pot Magnet
Cylindrical Pot Magnets feature:
- Pot magnets have both poles at the same end arranged concentrically
- Alnico 5 magnet material and mild steel pot body
- Made by casting aluminum, cobalt and nickel with iron and other metals
- High performance, maximum energy and coercive force
- Good corrosion resistance
- 450°C max operating temperature
- The holding surface is ground and therefore not galvanised.
- Steel pot with fitting tolerance h6
- Ideal for High Temperature and General Purpose clamping, holding and lifting applications
Alnico Bi-pole pot magnets are strong permanent magnets with great temperature resistance. Normally they are housed in a steel pot having non-magnetized materials like brass or Aluminum in between. The magnetic force gets reduced at high temperature however it is restored as the strong pot magnets get cooled in room temperature. The alnico pot magnets are available in different sizes and shapes. Cylindrical Pot Magnets material used is Alnico 500, working temperature is up to 450 degrees C. North polarity in center of holding face and each magnet has a coated keeper. Outer surface except pole can be red (smooth or wrinkle) painted, or coated with Zinc, Nickel or Chrome.
Other sizes and shapes Cylindrical Pot Magnets may be possible (subject to minimum order quantities. ) Please Contact Us Today! 86-574-27667267 email@example.com.