Teflon Coated Neodymium Disc Magnets, PTFE Coated Powerful Disc Neodymium Magnet, Round NdFeB Magnets with PTFE Telfon Coating Teflon Coated Neodymium Disc Magnets are for applications that require low friction and high resistance to liquids and ultrasonic cleaning. Teflon also helps protect the magnet from chipping or breaking. High-performance, PTFE-coated Neodymium disc magnet – water resistant and machine […]
Cross-Shaped Teflon Magnetic Stir Bar, Spinplus Cross Shape Magnetic Stir Bar, Cross Pattern Stirrer Bar PTFE Teflon Magnet, Plus or Star shaped Teflon Magnetic Stir Bar, PTFE Stirring Bars
Teflon Magnetic Stir Bar Spinplus add speed and efficiency to your mixing requirements. Telfon coated & chemically resistant. Spinplus Cross Shape Magnetic Stir Bar, PTFE coated, Alnico magnet, makes a votex extending towards the bottom of the vessel, smooth, noiseless, swift operation. Cross Pattern Stir Bar The unique cross pattern shape delivers tremendous stirring power and great stability even in round bottom flasks.
- Cross shape (also called a star shape or a plus shape) creates a vortex to the bottom of the container and provides more stability and less vibration than single-bar shapes
- Teflon (PTFE) casing is chemically inert, can be used with corrosive chemicals, and helps reduce friction and wear while spinning
- Spins on the bottom of the container to disperse sediment and air bubbles
- Internal magnet made from alnico V, an alloy of aluminum, nickel, iron, and cobalt
- Casing material is FDA approved for use in food, drug, and cosmetic applications
- Cross-shaped magnetic stirring bar creates a deep vortex
- Provides stable, quiet operation without chatter.
- PTFE Teflon® coated magnetic stir bar is inert and ideal for stirring aggressive chemical solutions.
- Steam autoclavable at 121° C (250° F) for sterile solution stirring applications.
|Part No.||D (mm) (D (in))|
|10 ( 3/8 )
20 ( 3/4 )
25 ( 1 )
30 ( 1 1/4 )
38 ( 1 1/2 )
50 ( 2 )
60 ( 3 3/8 )