Various Sizes Through Thickness Direction C5 Ceramic Block Magnets, Lower Price Permanent Sintered Ferrite Rectangular Magnet, Hard Ferrite Magnet Block Bar Shaped For Industrial Motors, China Supplier Customized Design Ceramic Ferrite Magnets Various Sizes Through Thickness Direction C5 Ceramic Block Magnets Feature: Model Number Y30, Y35, C5, C8 Material Sro+Fe2o3 Color darker grey, “pencil lead” […]
Block Gold Coated Neodymium Iron Boron, Golden Coating Block Sintered NdFeB Magnets, Golden Plating Neodymium Rare Earth Square Magnets, Powerful Rectangle Permanent Magnets
Block Gold Coated Neodymium Iron Boron Magnets Feature:
1. Part No.: HSND-GNMB-(Size)-(Grade) for example: HSND-GNMB-4*4*1-N35
2. Grade: N35 – N52, 30M – 50M, 30H – 48H, 30SH – 45SH, 28UH – 40UH, 30EH – 35EH, 30AH – 33AH.
3. Material: Rare earth Permanent Neodymium/NdFeB Magnet
4. Performance: High flux, high coercive force, low temperature coefficient and low loss of irreversible.
5. Coating: Gold / Golden / Au
6. Size: 4*4*1 to 90*90*80
7. Application: Loundspeaker, Motor assemblies, Automobile,Wind Generator,MRI,Speaker,IT industry ,Sensor,Communication equipments , Scanner, Camera, Home appliance and so on.
8. Certificates: SGS, ISO9001: 2000, ROHS
9. Made in China
Using the Neodymium Iron Boron magnet in cryogenic temperatures (below 200°C) is not recommended from our standard alloys; however, HSMAG does offer custom alloys for these applications. These custom alloys are available in limited quantities since they are extremely specialized and only produced in the lab. These advanced alloys can reach energy products in excess of 53 MGOe at cryogenic temperatures. For further information, please call the factory or contact your regional sales manager.
Since the Neodymium Iron Boron magnets are prone to rapid oxidation, salt spray, salt water, and hydrogen are very harsh on the magnet. Consider hermetically sealing the magnet if you wish to use NdFeB in such environments. For high reliability applications, familiarize yourself with the section “testing and certification” so that you understand the tests that are available. Some of these tests are used to predict how the magnet will perform over extended periods in the field.
HSMAG offers the world’s premium Neodymium Iron Boron alloys, advanced coatings, and the ability to provide fast production runs. Additionally, HSMAG can manufacture and fabricate entire assemblies, such as rotor or stator assemblies, couplings, and hermetically sealed components to your requirements. Design of magnetic circuits is also available.
Permanent Magnets are a class of materials that retains its magnetic properties after the applied field has been removed. There are a number of permanent magnet materials, and in each group there are many grades of materials.