N35 Lowest Price Neodymium Rod Cylinder Magnet D10x50mm, Diametral NdFeB Round Rod Magnets, Neodymium-Iron-Boron Cylindrical Bar Magnets, Diametrically magnetized Nickel Coating Engineering Permanent Magnet for Sensors, magnetic rods N35 Lowest Price Neodymium Rod Cylinder Magnet D10x50mm Parameter Material NdFeB Magnet Grade N35 or as per customers Size D10x50mm or as per customers Magnetization Diametric Coating […]
Black Epoxy OEM Dimension Flat Bar Magnet N35 for Japan Customer, High Performance Sintered Neodymium Flat Magnets, High Grade N35 Rare Earth Powerful NdFeB Magnet, Block Bar Rectangular Magnets FOR Houseware Holder Motion (Motors and Solenoids) China Suppliers
Black Epoxy OEM Dimension Flat Bar Magnet N35 for Japan Customer Specifications (1″=25.4mm; 1lbs=0.453kg)
Grade: N35 or other high grade
Dimensions(mm): 50mm length * 10mmwidth * 4mm thickness
Plating: Epoxy plated
Working temperture: 80 ℃
Tolerance : ±0.1mm/±0.05mm
Magnetizing: Thickness magnetization
100 pieces in stock, 3 weeks for bulk order
1 Lot = Half with NS and Half with SN Poles
Custom made neodymium magnets according to your company requirements. We sell all grades of neodymium magnets, custom shapes, sizes and coating. Grade :N35-N52,N35M-N50M,N35H-N48H,N35SH-N45SH,N30UH-N40UH,N30EH-N38EH.
* Mass production of neodymium magnets according to your company specification.
* custom neodymium magnets
* High quality.
* Optimized performance and cost to your company’s needs.
* Design assistance.
* Free samples.
* REACH & ROHS compliance.
Why Choose Us
Available Grades of Neodymium Magnets
Many grades of Neodymium exist to support a variety of industrial and commercial applications. The range of Neo grades is typically 33 to 52 MGOe. These ranges allow for balancing cost, magnetic performance, and operational temperature resistance.
HSMAG Magnets has available for sale N35, N40, N42, N45, 50 & neodymium magnets N52 which are the most popular Super Strong Rare Earth Magnets these days. Retail, Wholesale & Bulk neodymium magnets for sale.
Neodymium magnets have poor resistance to corrosion and they can also corrode from the inside out if proper pre-treatment processes are not followed. Oftentimes a multi-layer Nickel-Copper-Nickel plating is applied, but this may not be sufficient for all applications.
Neodymium magnets are very susceptible to elevated operating temperatures and the application requirements should be considered before selecting a particular grade of Neo.
Although most commercial magnets are anistropic, which means they have a preferred direction of magnetization, various pole configurations can be achieved without conflicting with a Neodymium Magnet’s orientation. Black Epoxy Plated Rare Earth Square Magnets N50
1. High coercive force, strong magnetic power;
2. The maximum operation up to 230 degree centigrade
3. Products manufactured according to ISO9001 quality system;
4. Coating: Ni, Ni-Cu-Ni, Zn, Ag, Au and other special plating and coating ;
5. Delivery time:7-20days after confirm order;
6. Payment terms: T/T, or Western Union
7. We do our best to meet your request and make it fast to your hands.
8. Application: Aerospace, electronics, electrical and mechanical, instruments, medical care and other fields and non-technical fields use more and more widely, such as adsorption magnets, toys, jewelry and so on.