SmCo Bi-pole Deep Pot Magnet, twin-pole pot magnet, Samarium Cobalt bi-pole deep pot magnets, SmCo Cylindrical Pot brass body with fitting tolerance h6, SmCo Deep Pot Holding Magnets This is a SmCo Bi-pole Deep Pot Magnet (also known as a twin-pole pot magnet) which can be used in high temperature clamping applications. It is called a […]
Bi-pole Bar Magnet AlNiCo brass body with fitting tolerance h6, AlNiCo Deep Pot Holding Magnets, Magnet Cylindrical Pot, AlNiCo-Rod Deep Blind Ended Pot Magnet
Bi-pole Bar Magnet AlNiCo brass body feature:
- Alnico 5 magnet material and mild brass or copper pot body
- Brass pot with fitting tolerance h6
- Made by casting aluminum, cobalt and nickel with iron and other metals
- High performance, maximum energy and coercive force
- Good corrosion resistance
- 450°C max operating temperature
- The holding surface is ground and therefore not galvanised.
- Bi-pole Pot magnets have both poles at the same end arranged concentrically
- Ideal for High Temperature and General Purpose clamping, holding and lifting applications
Alnico is the most suitable magnet material for complex custom shapes as it can be moulded. Once cast, however, it is so hard that it can only be machined by grinding.
Alnico is a family of materials based on the same mix of elements (ALuminium, NIckel, CObalt and iron).
Varieties of Alnico with different properties are made by mixing these elements in different proportions e.g. Alnico 5
Alnico magnets have the following features:
•High maximum temperature up to 450 degrees C. They are the most suitable magnets for high temperature applications
•Good corrosion resistance
Please Contact Us Today! 86-574-27667267 firstname.lastname@example.org.