Deep Pot Holding and Lifting Magnet NdFeB with External Screw Thread, Cylindrical NdFeB Deep Pot Magnet with Threaded Stem, Bar Cylinder Rod Magnet NdFeB steel body with external screw thread, Magnetic Holding Assemblies System, Cylindrical Bar Rod Pot Magnets, Steel Body Cylinder pot magnets with Threaded Neck neodymium magnetic core China Supplier Deep Pot Holding […]
Bar Magnets SmCo, SmCo Deep Pot Holding Magnets / SmCo Magnet Cylindrical Pot, Bar Rod Magnets Samarium-Cobalt steel body with fitting tolerance h6, SmCo Deep Blind Ended Pot Magnet
Bar Magnets SmCo feature:
- Configuration: deep pot holding
- Material: rare earth samarium-cobalt (SmCo)
- Housing completely galvanised to better corrosion protection
- Stainless steel housing and Stainless steel pole shoes
- The holding surface is ground and therefore not galvanised.
- Steel pot with fitting tolerance h6
- SmCo5 and Sm2Co17 grade magnet material
- 280°C max operating temperature
- Ideal for clamping, holding and lifting applications
Samarium-Cobalt deep pot magnet is a deep cylindrical permanent magnet which are assembled in a mild steel pot using spacers stainless. Outer surface except pole can be either painted or coated with Zinc, Galvanized, Nickel or Chrome. Assembly of the pot magnet and correct spacing are achieved by the use force-fitted aluminium ring . Samarium-Cobalt (SmCo5 and Sm2Co17) Pot Magnets have high resistance demagnetization, good temperature physical properties and well resistance of corrosion .
Samarium Cobalt (SmCo) was the first type of rare earth magnet invented. While samarium cobalt magnets have a weaker magnetic field strength than neodymium magnets, samarium cobalt magnets have a higher Curie temperature, making them useful for applications in which high field strength is needed at high operating temperatures. Samarium cobalt rare earth magnets have a high resistance to oxidation, but can be more susceptible to chipping and cracking.
Other sizes and shapes may be possible (subject to minimum order quantities. ) Please Contact Us Today! 86-574-27667267 email@example.com.