Deep Pot Holding and Lifting Magnet NdFeB with External Screw Thread, Cylindrical NdFeB Deep Pot Magnet with Threaded Stem, Bar Cylinder Rod Magnet NdFeB steel body with external screw thread, Magnetic Holding Assemblies System, Cylindrical Bar Rod Pot Magnets, Steel Body Cylinder pot magnets with Threaded Neck neodymium magnetic core China Supplier Deep Pot Holding […]
AlNiCo Deep Pot magnet, AlNiCo Pot magnet cylindrical without fitting tolerance, Bar magnets AlNiCo steel body, cylindrical deep pot holding magnets
AlNiCo Deep Pot magnet feature:
- Pot magnets have both poles at the same end arranged concentrically
- Alnico 5 magnet material and mild steel pot body
- Made by casting aluminum, cobalt and nickel with iron and other metals
- High performance, maximum energy and coercive force
- Good corrosion resistance
- 450°C max operating temperature
- Ideal for High Temperature and General Purpose clamping, holding and lifting applications
- Zinc, Galvanized, Nickel or Chrome Plating and Coating
Alnico Deep Pot Magnets are easily demagnetized and re-magnitized and do not corrode. They are made by casting aluminum, cobalt and nickel with iron and other metals to enhance their grade’s specific properties. These magnets can be made into different shapes and produce highly magnetic fields in certain configurations. These corrosion-resistant magnets can be plated with a variety of metals or coated with red enamel or paint. Natural or painted finish available.
Rare Earth, Alnico, and Ferrite magnets are machined by grinding, which may considerably affect the magnet cost. Maintaining simple geometries and wide tolerances is therefore desirable from an economic point of view. Rectangular or round sections are preferable to complex shapes. Square holes (even with large radii), and very small holes are difficult to machine and should be avoided. Magnets may be ground to virtually any specified tolerance. However, to reduce costs, tolerances of less than +0.001″ should be avoided if possible.
Customized Size or Design AlNiCo Deep Pot magnet is Available. Please contact us by tel: 86-574-27667267 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org.