Please read this leaflet carefully before start using neodymium magnets! Important safety information for the responsible use of neodymium magnets.

safety-signs-warning-magnetic-field Permanent magnets and magnetic materials, particularly materials especially neodymium, AlNiCo and ferrite are technical products that require special precautionary measures before start using them.

We kindly ask you to forward this information to all employees, customers and other persons related to our products or every further processed part. The company “Hangseng(Ningbo) Magnetech Co.,Ltd.“, rejects any responsibility caused by improper use.

Hazards from magnets

 Risk of injury by crushing

 Risk of injury by fragments

 Hazards caused by magnetic fields

 Pacemakers

 magnetic data carriers (Credit cards, SD-Memory Cards etc.)

 electric devices (Mobile phones, computers, displays etc.)

 Fire danger

 Health hazards in contact with food and water


 Do not leave iron objects such as needles, knives, tools in the vicinity magnets.

 The magnets can collide without control and damage other metal surfaces creating dust and splinters or cracking.

 Wear eye protection and gloves.

 Persons with pacemakers should not come in contact with the magnetic field.

 Keep electric devices and data cards away from the magnetic field.

 The magnets must not be machined, drilled or cut.

 The resulting drilling / magnetic dust is extremely flammable.

 The magnets can be glued or fixed with nails.

 Keep the magnets away from open flame and heat!

 The magnets have a coating of nickel, gold or zinc which by an improper use may be removed or damaged.

 It is recommended not to put the magnets in contact with foods and beverages because of possible creation of metal ions in contact with water and liquid substances.


For the transportation of magnets are in force standard laws for magnetic fields in air transportation. These rules are also valid for magnets as components of other equipment.

Use extra caution with children

Neodymium magnets are not suitable for children. Keep these out of reach because small parts can be swallowed or inhaled. Children under the age of 10 should not come in contact with the magnets.