What are The Advantages of Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motors?
1. The permanent magnet synchronous motor has simple structure, small size, lightweight, low loss, high efficiency, and easy to achieve secondary energy efficiency and primary energy efficiency motors.
2. Compared with the DC motor, it has no shortcomings such as the commutator and brushes of the DC motor; it can directly replace the DC motor;
3. Compared with the asynchronous motor, it has high efficiency, high power factor, large moment-to-inertia ratio, and reduced stator current and stator resistance loss because it does not require reactive current. Generally, its power factor is designed to 0.98- 0.99; The power factor of the asynchronous motor is extremely low at low speed and the power factor of the low-speed permanent magnet synchronous motor is equal to 1, and the efficiency is greater than that of the asynchronous motor; the structure and performance of the high-efficiency permanent magnet synchronous motor are better than the high-speed asynchronous motor;
4. Compared with ordinary synchronous motors, it saves slip rings, brushes, excitation windings, and excitation devices, simplifies the structure and improves efficiency;
5. The vector control system of permanent magnet synchronous motor can realize high-precision speed regulation, high dynamic performance, and wide-range speed regulation or positioning control.
6. The main features are as follows: Super high-efficiency permanent magnet synchronous motors have rich neodymium-iron-boron permanent magnet materials to provide excitation, which converts electrical energy into mechanical energy.