The Rules For Safe Operation Of Magnetic Iron Removers?
The iron remover is a kind of equipment that can generate strong magnetic field attraction. It can remove the ferromagnetic impurities mixed in the material and is widely used in thermal power, cement, chemical, food, building materials, paper making, metallurgy, mining, coal and other industries. To use the iron remover safely, operator needs follow safety rules when operating:
1. The operator must pass the technical training, pass the exam, and obtain the qualification certificate.
2. The operator must be familiar with the operation process, it is strictly forbidden to carry out maintenance of the iron remover during operation. The Rules For Safe Operation Of Magnetic Iron Removers
3. The operator must be familiar with the structure, performance and working principle of iron, and its operation methods, safety requirements and troubleshooting methods.
4. The operator must strictly implement the technical operation procedure, post responsibility system, transfer system and other relevant regulations.
5. Be sure to wear protective equipment to protect own safety.
6. During the operation, it is strictly forbidden to stay in the front part of the unloaded iron, and it is strictly forbidden to enter any part of the lower part of the discharge tank.
7. Do not rinse the iron remover with water!
8. It is strictly forbidden to stand on the bottom of the iron remover to clean iron and other debris.
9. Always check the operation of the iron remover during work. When a problem occurs, the operation must be stopped and the production must be completed after the fault is removed. Operation Of Magnetic Iron Removers
10. After the work is finished, remove the iron from the iron remover and clean the surrounding impurities.