Storage Methods of Neodymium Magnet
Magnets, known for iron attracting, are spontaneously strong in magnetism, no matter they are natural-made or man-made. The storage of the magnet is an important field for us to know. Below are some points.
For strong magnets, neodymium iron boron magnets in this case, there are several things to look for.
strong neodymium magnets
1. Do not put them beside electronics. As magnets have positive and negative poles themselves which would form circuits. Putting magnets beside electronics might have negative influences on electronic equipments and control loops, and even cause malfunction.
2. To avoid oxidation and changes on their appearance, physical properties and performance, please do not store magnets in the damp air.
3. People who are allergic to metal close to magnet would cause unsmooth and red skin. Once such situation is found, please stay away from magnets.
4. Do not put magnets close to floppy disks, hard drives, credit cards, tapes, television picture tubes. Proximity of magnets to devices such as magnetic recorders can affect or even destruct recorded data.
To avert the fading away of magnetism, attention should be paid to below points in terms of neodymium magnet storage.
1. Magnets should never be placed around strong currents.
2. Should not toast magnets on the fire.
3. Magnets are vulnerable to percussion and violent vibration.
4. Small magnets cannot be placed with large ones.
5. Soft irons should be placed on the two ends of U shaped magnets to connect their N and S poles.
6. Normally the magnetism of neodymium magnets would not fade away if they work at temperature below their max working temperature.
7. Should keep magnets away from acid base chemicals. Or they would be rusty or corroded.
8. Putting magnets on a plank could effectively protect them from damp.
One more tip on magnet storage. Always be very careful when pick and place neodymium magnets, as they are attractive to each other and may pinch your fingers. The magnets are easily to be broken when they attract each other.
Above are some tips methods for the magnet storage. Hope they would be of help.
Precast Concrete Shuttering Magnet Box 900kg, Formwork Precast NdFeB Magnet, integrated spring-loaded magnet, Precast Concrete Magnetic Assembly China Factory, Magnetic Shutter for Construction Buildings Precast Concrete Shuttering Magnet Box 900kg Part No.: HS-STM-900A Type: Rare Earth Magnet + Steel Case Composition: Neodymium Net Weight: 3.62KG Application Temperature: Up To 80°C Dimensions (L*W*H, Mm): 280x70x60mm Adhesion […]
Formwork Shuttering Magnet for Precast Plant 4620 lbs, Strong Precast NdFeB Magnet, integrated spring-loaded magnet, Precast Concrete Magnetic Box Assembly China Factory, Magnetic Shutter for Construction Buildings Formwork Shuttering Magnet for Precast Plant Part No.: HS-STM-4620 HSMAG Precast produced professional shuttering magnet for precast plant which use steel platform in their workshop. We have seven […]
3960lbs Strong Precast Shuttering NdFeB Magnet, integrated spring-loaded magnet, Precast Concrete Shuttering Magnet Box Assembly, Magnetic Shutter Box for Construction Buildings, Shuttering Magnet for Formwork System Precast China Factory 3960lbs Strong Precast Shuttering NdFeB Magnet Parameters: Part No.: HS-STM-3960 3960 lbs adhesive force per magnet L= 320mm W= 120mm H1= 60mm (Box) H2= 84mm (Magnet Activated) […]