Rotary Magnetic Scale Incremental RMSI, Magnetic Rotary Scale, Sintered Ferrite Multipole Radial Ring Magnets – HSMAG new products supply!
Rotary Magnetic Scale Incremental RMSI:
– Rotational applications
– Different ring materials available
– Different pattern configurations
Rotary scales can be adapted to many different requirements. The standard program covers many applications.
• From low to very high accuracy producible on demand
• One or two track magnetization
• Several pole pitches
• Different scale geometries
• Customizable for many applications
• No wear from usage
• Resistant to dust, cooling lubricant emulsion, oil, etc.
• Wide range of selectable magnetic scale characteristics
• A variety of magnetic materials for several applications
Magnetic Rotary Scale
Robust, magnetically encoded ring
For incremental measuring
True angular division
Non-contact, quick position measurement
Perfect angualr division
100% quality checked
Resistant to dust, cooling lubricant emulsion, oil, etc.
On request with quality protocol
Ring material Sintered ferrite
Material specification HF 8/22 (C1 (USA), Y10T (China))
Outer diamter 62,6 mm
Inner diamater 52,6 mm
Height 10 mm
Magnetic pole pitch 5 mm
Number of magnetic poles
Marking Without marking
Working temperature – 20°C… + 80°C max.
Ring on hub