Neodymium Magnet Safety Instructions
Read before you use the magnets
Safety Instructions on How to Handle the Neodymium Magnets
Please follow this guide when you handle the magnets. This guide is not a guarantee of the replacement of the damaged magnets.
Neodymium magnets are made of new materials, over 7 times stronger than ceramic magnets. Handling them in the proper manner is necessary to prevent personal injuries and property damages, which include magnet damage.
1. Always wear a pair of gloves when handling the magnets.
2. Always handle the magnets one by one. Do not handle multiple magnets at the same time unless you keep them widely separated or put them together. When you put them together, please leave enough cushion between them except in the case where you are stacking them together for a purpose.
3. Keep at least 3 feet from other magnets or magnetic acceptable items when you are using the magnets. Pay particular attention to items like scissors, knives, screw drivers and any other sharp object.
4. When you are going to separate one magnet from the other magnet(s), put the magnets on a durable non-metal surface or table with the magnet to be separated hanging off the edge of the table. Use one hand to firmly hold the other magnets on the table, especially those closest to the magnet which is to be separated. Use the other hand to hold the magnet you are separating firmly. Push it down, away from the other magnets, until you no longer feel any magnetic attraction. Keep the separated magnet a safe distance from the other magnets.
5. When you are installing multiple magnets in a machine or a part, please make sure each magnet is fixed firmly before you install the next one.
6. Please do not give the magnets to children if the largest dimension of the magnets is larger than ½”. Always supervise your children when they play with the magnets and be sure they are aware of these instructions.
600kg Force Two-Sides Search Magnet, Custom Retrieving and Holding Magnets, Recovery Magnets, Customized Powerful Neodymium Eyebolt Magnet, Double-Sided Treasure Salvage Magnets Eyebolt Magnet Part No.: HSPNS-F600*2 Diameter D – 136 mm Height H – 40 mm Pull power: 600 kg Weight: 4.38 kg The 2 threads of bolts: M12 and M10 Two-way Eyebolts included. With galvanized body Magnet material: NdFeB Magnet shape: […]
Two-way Eyebolts Relic Hunting Magnets 400kg Pull Force, Strong Search Magnet, Underwater Retrieving Magnets, Fishing Magnets, Retrieval Magnets, NdFeB Treasure Salvage Magnet Relic Hunting Magnets – Part No.: HSPNS-F400*2 Diameter D – 116 mm Height H – 40 mm Pull power: 400 kg Weight: 3.10 kg The 2 threads of bolts: M10 and M10 Two-way Eyebolts included. With galvanized body Magnet material: NdFeB Magnet […]
Two-sides Powerful Treasure Salvage Magnet 300kg Pull Force, Super Strong Retrieving Magnet, Searcher Recovery Magnet, Search Magnets with Eyebolt, Neodymium Pot Magnets Treasure Salvage Magnet – Part No.: HSPNS-F300*2 Diameter D – 94 mm Height H – 40 mm Pull power: 300 kg Weight: 2.05 kg The 2 threads of bolts: M10 and M10 Two-way Eyebolts included. With galvanized body Magnet […]
200kg Search and Recovery Holding Magnets with Two-Sides Eyebolts, 200kg Pull Force Exploratory Magnets, Retrieval Recovery Neodymium Permanent Magnet, Super Strong Treasure Salvage Magnet Recovery Holding Magnets – Part No.: HSPNS-F200*2 Diameter D – 75 mm Height H – 32 mm Pull power: 200 kg Weight: 1.06 kg The 2 threads of bolts: M8 and M10 Two-way Eyebolts included. With galvanized body Magnet […]