Magnet Use Precautions
The following are precautions regarding the use of magnets. Please read before using magnet products.
1. The magnet should ensure that the workplace is clean during use, so as to prevent fine impurities such as iron filings from being adsorbed on the magnetic
The iron surface affects the normal use of the product.
2. NdFeB magnets are suitable for storage in a ventilated and dry room, acidic, alkaline, organic solvents, water,
The high temperature and humidity environment easily causes the magnet to rust, and the plated off magnet is powdered and demagnetized. For unplated products
It should be noted that the oil can be properly rust-proofed during storage, which is also recommended for the anti-corrosion of the surface of NdFeB magnets.
The main reason for processing.
3. Store magnets away from magnetic disks, magnetic cards, magnetic tapes, computer monitors, watches, etc.
Sensitive objects should also be kept away from electronic medical devices such as cardiac pacemakers, otherwise it is very dangerous.
4. The magnet material is hard and brittle. During transportation and installation, the magnet should be protected from severe impact, such as
If the method is improper, it will easily cause damage and cracking of the magnet.
5. Magnets should be shielded when transported under magnetization, especially air transport must be completely shielded.
6. When handling the assembly, be sure to take care one by one to avoid the damage of the suction and the collision, and prevent the magnet from attracting shocks.
The resulting scattered debris enters the eye and causes damage to the human body.
7. Since NdFeB is very magnetic, it should be avoided when the hand or other parts of the body are caught by the magnet.
For larger magnets, more attention should be paid to personal safety and protection.
8. Magnets with strong magnetic properties (NdFeB and SmCo) should not be magnets with weak magnetic properties (AlNiCo and iron)
Oxygens are put together, especially if they are not placed in opposite polarity, otherwise the magnets with weak magnetic properties are easily demagnetized.
9. Please do not put the magnet in the place where the child can reach, so as not to ingest the child.