Find Home Magnets By 12 Places, Magnets in the Bedroom, Magnets in The Kitchen, Magnets in The Office, Magnets in The Dining Room
Home Magnets are used in a variety of different ways. From holding notes on your refrigerator to powering industrial equipment, magnets have a diverse range of applications. You may be surprised at how often you use magnets without realizing it. Other than the cute magnets holding photos on your fridge, can you find all of the other ways magnets are used in your home? Check out our infographic to get started:
The Bedroom / Home Magnets
1. Duvet Covers – Magnets are used in some duvet covers to hold them closed.
2. Hanging Art – Hook magnets can be used to hang wall art and posters. They can also be used to organize closets by hanging scarves, jewelry, belts, and more.
3. Handbags and Jewelry – Handbags often incorporate magnets into the clasps. Magnetic clasps are also used to make jewelry.
The Kitchen / Home Magnets
4. Microwave Magnets – Microwaves use magnetrons consisting of magnets to generate electromagnetic waves, which heat the food.
5. Refrigerator Doors – Refrigerators and freezers are sealed with a magnetic mechanism so they’re easy to open from the inside.
6. Spice Rack – A magnetic spice rack with neodymium magnets is easy to make and useful for clearing valuable counter space.
7. Knife Rack – A magnetic knife rack is easy to make and great for organizing kitchen utensils.
The Office / Home Magnets
8. Cabinets – Many cabinet doors are secured with magnetic latches so they don’t pop open unintentionally.
9. Computers – Magnetism is a major component of computers. The hard drive’s disk is coated with tiny magnets, which allow computers to store data.
10. Organizing Office Supplies – Neodymium magnets are useful for organization. Metal office supplies like paperclips and thumbtacks will stick to the magnet so they won’t get misplaced.
The Dining Room / Home Magnets
11. Extendable Tables – Extendable tables with additional pieces can use magnets to hold the table in place.
12. Tablecloths – When having an outdoor party, use magnets to hold the tablecloth in place. The magnets will keep it from blowing away in the wind along with everything sitting on the table. Magnets also won’t damage the table with holes or tape residue.
Can you find all the magnets used in your home? Let us know if you find any places that we didn’t include in our list.
Radially Aligned NdFeB, Sintered Radially Aligned NdFeB Magnets, Radially-Aligned Sintered Neodymium Iron Boron Radially Aligned NdFeB – Neodymium Iron Boron • Outstanding magnetic properties • Wide range of grades with new ones regularly being developed • In some applications it is the lowest cost magnetic material per unit of energy • Minimal tooling costs • Available in […]
Mitre Neodymium Magnets, Ndfeb mitre magnets 45 °– Mitre magnets, Ultra High Perormance Mitre Magnets Mitre neodymium magnets are the strongest magnets in the present time, their power is such that it is imperative to handle them with the utmost caution (risk of pinching, depending on the size of the magnet), please do not leave within […]
Cone Neodymium Magnets, Conemagnet, Mmulti-purpose Rare Earth Magnetic Cones, NdFeB Cone Magnets These neodymium magnets are cone-shaped (Cone Neodymium Magnets, Conemagnet). On the small circular area the magnetic field lines are bundled, which gives the magnets a very high adhesive force. They are perfectly suitable for whiteboards, magnetic boards, etc. The stump holds notes securely and it can be […]
Special Neodymium Magnets, Irregular & Special Shape NdFeB Magnets, Customized Shaped Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets Irregular & Special Neodymium Magnets, also kown as Customized Shaped Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets 1. Excellent temperature stability 2. Strong corrosion resistance 3. High residual induction 4. Relatively high energies characterize 5. Standard tolerance Hangseng Magnets specializes in irregular, special shaped custom neodymium […]
Self-Adhesive Neodymium Magnets, Self-Adhesive Disc Magnets, Block Adhesive Magnets 3M, self-adhesive rare earth magnets Self-Adhesive Neodymium Magnets are now available online and is a new range offered by Hangseng Magnetics. Adhesive Magnets 3M, These thin and powerful Neodymium magnets combine a high level of magnetic power and the convenience of super strong 3M self adhesive with a peel away backing strip. Our […]
Tiny Magnets, Tiny Rare Earth Magnets, Micro Precision Magnets, Minisize Magnets, Mini-sized Magnets Tiny Magnets also kown as Tiny Rare-earth Magnets, Micro Magnets, Precision Magnets Precise micro magnets fabrication of SmCo, NdFeB and Hard Ferrite magnetic material. Fabrication of super hard material & micro size components by adopting advance machine tools and laser equipment. Super tight tolerance guaranteed […]