Brief Introduction of Sintered Alnico Magnet
Alnico magnet has got a lot of attention after discovered by Tokushichi Mishima in 1931. Alnico magnet is still occupying the important position among the consumption structure of permanent magnet even this days due to its several advantages. Alnico magnet can be divided into sintered Alnico magnet and casting Alnico magnet according to their production process.
AlNiCo magnet is mainly composed of Aluminium,Nickel and Cobalt. Due to its excellent temperature stability(up to 500 degrees Centigrade),low Br.temperature coefficient,good resistance to demagnetization from vibration and shock,high residual density and magnetic stability, AlNiCo magnet is widely used to generator, lifting equipments, microphone,measuring instruments and many other fields. Alnico material can be the cast or sinter type. Cast AlNiCo has a high capability and sintered AlNiCo is easy to machine into various forms.
Main chemical composition: A1-Ni-Fe-Co
With excellent temperature stability
Made via means of cast and powder metallurgy
Various sizes and shapes made
Widely applied in apparatus, instruments,generators and many other fields.
Manufacture Process of Sintered Alnico Magnet
Production Flow Chart for Sintered AlNiCo
Material preparation—Mixing—Powder milling—Die pressing—Sintering—Inspection—Grinding—Magnetizing—Final inspection—Packing—Warehousing
Production Flow Chart for Cast AlNiCo
Material preparation—Mixing—Melting—Die cast—Inspection—Grinding—Magnetizing—Final inspection—Packing—Warehousing
Advantages of Alnico Magnets
• Cast Alnico offers a near net shape. Cast alnico can be produced to complex shapes with complex magnetic patterns.
• Alnico Br as high as NdFeB at room temperature.
• Can be used up to 450-550 degrees C (842-932F).
• Least variation in magnetic output with temperature change of any magnetic material.
• Can be cast in very large sizes.
Disadvantages of Alnico Magnets
• Sintered alnico is usually limited to small to medium sizes and simpler shapes.
• Low coercivity (Hci) making them easy to demagnetise.
• Complex cast alnico sometimes needs sand mold tooling which can be expensive if existing tooling is not available.
Typical Applications for Alnico Magnets
• Very high temperature applications
• Use in hot oils
• Motors and Generators
• Mass spectrometers
• Precision sensors and meters
Applications of Sintered Alnico Magnet
We have strong sintered AlNiCo permanent magnet production scale, can produce the performance of Alnico2-8 grades. And annual output nearly 800 tons. We have sintered and cast AlNiCo. All
materials of sintering AlNiCo are totally same with the casting AlNiCo, which is produced by the method of powder metallurgy.
Proprietary technology and advantages
● High performance product technology maturity,performance stability;
● Full automatic equipment for the detection of magnetic flux for all products;
● Can be stable production of thin-walled deep holes,special shaped,precision micro products,processing technology are stable
● Can produce all directional maximum magnetic energy AlNiCo96 products
Permanent Magnet Bar AlNiCo, Round magnet, DxL 4x19mm, 1.24 T Cylindrical AlNiCo magnet, Components, Electromechanics, Solenoids, AlNiCo magnet, magnetism, permanent magnet, red magnet, remanence, motor magnet, u shaped magnet, diamagnetism, paramagnetism, ferromagnetism, antiferromagnetism, magnets, mini magnets, miniature magnets, magnetic fastener Permanent Magnet Bar AlNiCo Technical data Part No. HS-PMAL-R1904 Category Permanent magnet Enclosure type Rod […]
Rod AlNiCo Permanent Magnet, Round magnet, DxL 6x24mm, 1.25 T Cylindrical AlNiCo magnet, Components, Electromechanics, Solenoids, AlNiCo magnet, magnetism, permanent magnet, red magnet, remanence, motor magnet, u shaped magnet, diamagnetism, paramagnetism, ferromagnetism, antiferromagnetism, magnets, mini magnets, miniature magnets, magnetic fastener AlNiCo Permanent Magnet Rod Bar shaped Technical data Part No. HS-PMAL-R2406 Category Permanent magnet Enclosure […]
Permanent Magnet Rod AlNiCo, Round magnet, DxL 5x15mm, Round AlNiCo magnet, Components, Electromechanics, Solenoids, AlNiCo magnet, magnetism, permanent magnet, red magnet, remanence, motor magnet, u shaped magnet, diamagnetism, paramagnetism, ferromagnetism, antiferromagnetism, magnets, mini magnets, miniature magnets, magnetic fastener Permanent Magnet Rod AlNiCo Technical data Part No. HS-PMAL-R1505 Category Permanent magnet Enclosure type Rod Features w/o […]
Casting Alnico 5 Channel Magnet, Rectangular Channel Alnico Magnet, Cast Alnico Channel Shaped Magnets, Rectangle Alnico Channel Bar Magnet, Casting Alnico Custom Channel-shape Magnet China Factory Casting Alnico 5 Channel Magnet Feature: Part No.: HSACM-E05 Alnico Channel Grade 5 material, unpainted gray in color and have a maximum temperature of 550 degrees C Length tolerance […]