Multipole Radial Ring Magnets
HangSeng Magnetech Inc. now offers high efficiency multipole magnetic rings. Multipolar sintered neodymium ring magnet is one of our most recent product developments, for which we developed specific raw material and production methods. This ring magnet is meant to replace the commonly used segment magnets, e.g. for application in the drive technology sector.
These Neodymium (NdFeB) rings are revolutionizing the permanent magnet space for synchronous motors, stepping motors and DC brushless motors widely used in automotive, computers, electronics, communications, office, school equipment and common household products. Until recently, full magnetic rings (FMR) were made of separate magnets joined together to create the desired ring shape. Now new technology enables the creation of super strong, one piece, multi-pole radial magnetic rings.
The advantages are significant:
- The cylindrical shape allows smaller mechanical tolerance compared to segment magnets
- Motor assembly is made much easier; installation of one or more rings versus gluing arcs into place.
- Currently attainable qualities: 35H, 40H, 45H, 38M, 35SH, 38SH, 42SH, 35UH, 40UH
- Radial sintering may prevent so-called „weak spots”
- Homogeneous flux of the poles
- Uniformity of the magnetic field is significantly better than that of segment magnets
- Magnets are multi-poled – thus the ring does not compromise the magnetic properties
- Ring magnets offer substantial cost savings on assembling the rotor
- No additional rings or protecting cases are required for fixation
- Different types of magnetization are possible: diametrical, multipolar as well asso called “skewed” magnetization
- This ring provides high cost-effectiveness as well as better motor performance (as compared to the usual segment magnets)
- The radial orientation results in a super strong magnet by virtue of superior metallurgy developed specifically to BE radially oriented.
Hot pressing is a new method of producing sintered NdFeB magnets. This process consists of combining base powders, hot pressing the resulting material, and then baking or sintering the resulting ring to achieve a radially magnetized product. This new technology improves the magnetic flux which in turn provides better efficiency and performance.
|O.D (D)||I.D (d)||Thickness(T)||Height(H)|
*Special sizes may be produced depending on the grade, height-to-diameter ratio, and wall thickness.
• Geometric precision
Radial Dual-Pole Cylindrical Magnet High-Grade Radial Multi-Pole Ring
Plastic Bonded Strontium Ferrite Multipole Ring Magnet 72 poles 1.2mm pole length, Multipole Magnet Ceramic Ring for linear incremental (off-axis) position sensor, Bonded Ferrite Multipole Ring Multipole Ring Magnet Part No.: HS-MR12-72 Magnetisation Grade: BMNP-1612 Material: Plastic bonded Strontium Ferrite SrFe. Magnet Shape: Ring Magnet Size: inner diameter = 24mm, outer diameter = 32mm, thickness = 1.5mm Pole Length: 1.2 mm Poles […]
Ferrite Magnetic Multipole Ring 1.0mm pole length, 128 poles for linear incremental (off-axis) position sensor, Ceramic Multipole Ring Magnets, Plastic Bonded Strontium Ferrite Multipole Ring Magnet Multipole Ring Magnet Part No.: HS-MR10-128 Magnetisation Grade: BMNP-8L Material: Plastic bonded Strontium Ferrite SrFe. Magnet Shape: Ring Magnet Size: inner diameter =38.5mm, outer diameter =42.5mm, thickness =1.5mm Pole Length: 1.0 mm Poles No.: 128 Poles […]
Ferrite Multipole Ring Magnet for Linear Incremental (off-axis) Position Sensor, Magnetic Multipole Ring, Plastic Bonded Strontium Ferrite Multipole Ring Magnet Multipole Ring Magnet Part No.: HS-MR20-44 Magnetisation Grade: BMNP-1612 Material: Plastic bonded Strontium Ferrite SrFe. Magnet Shape: Ring Magnet Size: inner diameter = 24mm, outer diameter = 32mm, thickness = 1.5mm Pole Length: 2.0 mm Poles No.: 44 Poles This specification […]
Radially Aligned NdFeB, Sintered Radially Aligned NdFeB Magnets, Radially-Aligned Sintered Neodymium Iron Boron Radially Aligned NdFeB – Neodymium Iron Boron • Outstanding magnetic properties • Wide range of grades with new ones regularly being developed • In some applications it is the lowest cost magnetic material per unit of energy • Minimal tooling costs • Available in […]